I’m honored to be nominated for the Most Uplifting Blogger Award! J.C. Morrows created this award and nominated several blogs to get the ball rolling, which eventually rolled over to me. Thanks for nominating me, Booklovers1! I’m honored and I’m glad you find my blog uplifting. As with other awards, there are some rules that go along with it.
How this works is:
You nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award.
(The blog MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. Doesn’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
- Write a post telling us who you’ve nominated and don’t forget to thank the person who nominated you.
- Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
- Make sure you let the bloggers you’ve nominated know about it.
- Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
7 things I’m thankful for:
1. First, my Savior Jesus Christ and the love He has for me. Without Him, I’m lost. I’m so thankful that He loved me enough to pay the ultimate sacrifice so I could be saved.
2. My family and friends. Though I’m sure they sometimes think I’ve lost it what with my “nose stuck in a book” reading or creating my own stories, they’re great and I love ’em. 🙂
3. Chocolate. Because chocolate makes the world go ’round.
4. Books. This blog wouldn’t be here without them, and I’d be left sitting around twiddling my thumbs.
5. Authors. They’re a courageous bunch of folks who write their hearts into their books, then present their babies to the masses to be judged as each person sees fit. If you’re a writer who is pursuing publication or an already published author, then you can identify. I’m thankful for the words they write so that you and I can read them.
6. Nutcrackers. The little men kind. Why? They’re so cheery and fun and make me think of everything Christmas, a season I’m always thankful for. 🙂
7. All of you guys, my faithful blog readers. Without you, I’d just be writing words to myself, which would be a little weird since I’d be writing about a book I’d read, telling myself what I thought…um, anyway. Thank you!
Here are my nominees:
(I know, I only did 6, but that’s because I’m lacking in time to read other’s blog posts. Because of this, I don’t subscribe to very many blogs.)